Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Beauty Any Time!

My husband has been ill..and is back in the rehab facility once again.
This has been a very trying Spring and summer for him....and for me.
He is doing somewhat better, and we are thankful for that.
These Black eyed Susan's are blooming in front of the building.
The Lord sends beauty even in bad times.
Even in sickness... and in health.
I love the Black Eyed Susan's!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers...look even more beautiful with the red wall in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shirley, hard times. Hope your husband continues to improve. I do admire your taking the time to 'smell the roses'.
    A hug for you.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com