Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Card

While cleaning out some "clutter", I came across this sweet little card I had painted, and put away.
Amazing, the things you find by accident.
I still make a lot of my cards, but not any hand painted ones lately.
Maybe for Christmas this year....
Blessings everywhere.
Pray for our country!
Love,
Shirley


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. A lot of tender , Loving , Care into it. I love the way you did the little girl. Makes one think how lovely this is even if one cannot see her face. I love it.

    Love the colors. You are too good of an artist to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment. I still paint, but my husband's sickness has caused me to slow down a bit.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest card, Shirley. It reminds me of Holly Hobby a bit. Are you familiar with that? I love the pretty pink colors in it.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com