Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Birds

It has rained every day for the past week, until this morning.
When I went outside, the birds in the trees all around us were singing.
They sounded so happy..I felt I needed  to get a picture.
These are not the best pictures...but you can see they are enjoying themselves.
And their songs lifted my spirits.
God is good!
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to this .. the pictures are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my dream to one day see the red cardinal, Shirley. I would just be in awe if I saw one like this. :~)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com