Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Leaves

The leaves are changing their colors.
Beautiful reds and greens. Yellow will come later.
My "picture taking" mode kicked in,
so I brought a few inside,and snapped away!

This close up is my favorite.
There is always something in the yard to photograph
and
I thank the Lord for it all!
Have a blessed day... whoever and wherever you may be in the world.
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Nothing can beat nature as to providing us with so much beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley,
    Your leaves show all the colors of this glorious season. The last leaf is just beautiful.

    Happy October!

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com